- u 45976 buy viagra online
- verified internet pharmacy practice sites viagra
- cialis prescription cost
- viagra tablet picture
- get viagra next day
- cialis and toprol
Are you Prepared To Join The Movement? Click for class schedule…
BodyPump is a strength training class designed similar to body sculpting that uses dumbbells and barbels. This pre-choreographed and branded weights class has been inspired by the song pump that body, which allows personal training programs instructors to design a slow to moderate squats and biceps curls focused on building muscular endurance.
Great for beginners, people who can’t push themselves on their own during weightlifting, or those who enjoy working out in a group setting.
Our classes cater to those focusing on each of the major muscle groups, sculpting legs, chest, back, shoulders, and abdominal. We’ve got all the important muscles covered, and we guarantee you’ll be feeling the burn by the time you’re on to the cool down.
BODYPUMP™ is designed to transform your body by developing strength and endurance in major muscle groups and, in doing so, burn calories and tone your body.
This is where THE REP EFFECT™ comes in – commanding 70-100 repetitions per body part, equaling about 800 movements in an average workout so that you can become lean, strong and unstoppable! We use specific music tracks to motivate you and push through the class with maximum effect. The usual duration of each class is 60 minutes.
Below is one of the track lists from our Intense Classes.
* Wear comfortable workout clothing which allows ease of movement for exercises such as squats, over head pressing and lunging.
* We recommend cross-trainer gym shoes over running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement which you’ll be doing in BODYPUMP™
* Drink bottle and Sweat Towel
You simply achieve fat loss, flexibility, toning, and stress relief. The kicks and punches were structured for all ages. The routine workout includes strength, stretching, abdominal, and back exercises. Get active and start taking fun BodyPump classes.
* Burn up to 600 calories per class for fat loss
* Improve your strength
* Perform 70-100 repetitions per body part totaling up to 800 repetitions in a single workout
* Improve your general fitness
* Shape and tone your muscles
* Protect your bones and joints from injury
* Get into shape fast
Don’t overdo it with the weights – remember that BODYPUMP™ uses THE REP EFFECT™ which teaches high repetition with low weights to tone and strengthen. Start gradually, and then increase your weights after six weeks.
Good posture is the foundation of all exercise, so focus on getting your technique right from the beginning. Look after your joints by always keeping knees slightly bent – not locked – and perform the movements smoothly.
Your muscles will feel a little sore after your first BODYPUMP™ class, but keep at it. It’ll get easier, we promise! After your first few classes we recommend a maximum of two to three classes a week. Remember, your body needs recovery time between workouts, so rest for at least one day between classes.