Work out while your kids have fun
- brand cialis name
- buy cialis pharmacy
- viagra next day air
- cialis kaufen
- sacramento buy cialis
- over counter viagra sales
More than just a room
Our Cori checked, Kids’ Club attendants will closely supervise your children at all times. All of our specially trained attendants are certified in CPR and First Aid and must pass a background check before they’re hired. Our staff can easily page you in the club if needed. Meanwhile, you’ll get the exercise you need – and some well-deserved “me” time. We’ll focus on the kids while you focus on working out.
We provide care for the children of members when they are exercising in the gym. We are not a “daycare”; we are a babysitting service. We require parents to be in the building while your children are in our care.
- Your child must be 6 months old or older.
- Members may bring ONLY their own children into the babysitting room.
- Parents must check in at the front desk before bringing their child into the room.
- Parents must sign children in and out of the babysitting room.
- Children will not be released to any other person than the person who signed them in, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Children who are sick may not stay in the babysitting room. If they are too sick to go to school or a daycare, they are too sick to be here. Please be considerate to the others in the babysitting room.
- Food is not allowed in the babysitting room.
- Please inform us of any allergies/special needs your child has.
- Children may bring in covered cups with beverages; it is helpful if they are labeled. – We will not be able to feed or bottle feed babies when the room is busy, so please understand if we come and get you if your baby is hungry.
- We are not able to change diapers.
- If your child in inconsolably crying, we will ask you to come get them.
- If your child becomes disruptive and unmanageable we will ask you to take them out of the room.
- We are not responsible for lost or broken articles; bringing personal items from home (toys, etc.) is not recommended.
- Children may stay in the babysitting room for a maximum of 2 hours, but for babies under 1 year the time limit is 75 minutes.
- During holidays, school vacations and other busy times, we may ask you to shorten your workouts to 1 hour to accommodate everyone.